Commercial Cardio Machine, Fitness Equipment, Cross Trainer, Elliptical Bike
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $1,000-1,200 / Piece|
|Description||Generator EMS Elliptical|
|Specification (L*W*H)||2190*690*1880 mm / 86*27*74 in|
|Net Weight||114 kg / 251 lb|
|Gross Weight||144 kg / 317 lb|
|Max User Weight||150 kg / 331 lb|
An elliptical trainer or cross-trainer (also called an X-trainer) is a stationary exercise machine used to simulate stair climbing, walking or running without causing excessive pressure to the joints, hence decreasing the risk of impact injuries. For this reason, people with some injuries can use an elliptical to stay fit, as the low impact affects them little. Elliptical trainers offer a non-impact cardiovascular workout that can vary from light to high intensity based on the speed of the exercise and the resistance preference set by the user.
1. with backlight computer "SR 8260"
2. Multiple Display for 12 Program Profiles + 4 user's memory," Speed" ,"Rpm", "Time", "Distance", "Watt", "Calories", "Pulse" with "Watt Control", "heart Rate Control" and special "Recovery" function
3. EMS bike with self- generating power system
4. With High Power Magnet and Flywheel to get sufficient tension torque and consistent resistance
5. With 16-step tension control system
6. With Hand-Pulse System for Heart Rate Display
7. Container loading: 16 pcs / 20' FCL, 34 pcs / 40' FCL, 51 pcs / 40' HQ