Commercial Gym Club Use Equipment Recumbent Bike
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $900-1,000 / Piece|
|Description||Generator EMS Walk-Thru Recumbent|
|Specification (L*W*H)||1750*580*850 mm / 69*23*33 in|
|Net Weight||80 kg /176 lb|
|Gross Weight||105 kg / 231 lb|
A stationary bicycle (also known as exercise bicycle, exercise bike, or exercise cycle) is a device with saddle, pedals, and some form of handlebars arranged as on a bicycle, but used as exercise equipment rather than transportation.
An exercise bicycle is usually a special-purpose exercise machine resembling a bicycle without true wheels, but it is also possible to adapt an ordinary bicycle for stationary exercise by placing it on bicycle rollers or a trainer. Rollers and trainers are often used by racing cyclists to warm up before racing, or to train on their own machines indoors.
A cycloergometer, cycle ergometer or bicycle ergometer is a stationary bicycle with an ergometer to measure the work done by the exerciser.
1 With regular LCD with backlight computer "SR 6600" - computer Optional
2. Multiple Display for 12 Program Profiles +4 user's memory," Speed" ,"Rpm", "Time", "Distance", "Watt", "Calories", "Pulse" with "Watt Control", "heart Rate Control" and special "Recovery" function
3. EMS bike with self- generating power system
4. With High -Power Magnet and Flywheel to get sufficient tension torque and consistent resistance
5. With 16-step tension control system
6. With Hand-Pulse System for Heart Rate Display
7. Container loading: 30 pcs / 20' FCL, 65 pcs / 40' FCL, 75 pcs / 40' HQ